If you feel that a mentor and coach would be beneficial to you, please get in touch and we can arrange a blind date.
No contract policy.
Elizabeth Toogood Critical Friend helps to relieve pressure, keep you on track and ultimately helps you to achieve your goals. This is why I operate a no contract policy, so you don’t feel obligated to have more sessions than you feel necessary.
You are no longer alone, whatever problems you face. Please call me on 01234 273 644 or 07968 822 275, or send an email using the form below and together we will help you to become the best you can be.
Elizabeth Toogood Critical Friend – A Safe Pair of Hands: to help you explore and grow with unconditional acceptance.
Your Critical Friend will work with you:
- to share and analyse your successes
- to discuss and consider things that go wrong & why
- to offer truthful unbiased feedback
- to discuss your thinking in a non-judgemental environment
- to help you discover what to do next
- to become more effective by developing your creative space
- to focus on making your work more productive & profitable
- to achieve success
- to think outside the box to achieve your targets
Having worked at board level in the corporate world, Elizabeth can draw upon a wealth of relevant talent and valuable experience to support you and your business.
Elizabeth is a mixture of mentor, coach and non-executive director. She meets face to face with individuals and gives each of them total focus; there are no matrices or models into which they need to fit. The ethos of Elizabeth Toogood is to offer a high level of business advice, support and serious intellectual challenge.
“You give me confidence in my self and encourage me to try things. You have tremendous focus and made me see that I can focus and achieve too. You contribute creative ideas and push me to think through my ideas and then deliver….“