At Elizabeth Toogood Critical Friend, I get great satisfaction from seeing my clients grow, develop and ultimately succeed.
Choosing a mentor is a game-changing decision and with Liz Toogood Critical Friend it all starts off with a simple Blind Date.
1. Plan – Together we clarify what you want to achieve, craft a plan and the timescale that you want to work to. We set targets and create a list of things to be achieved.
2. Do – Working to the timescales we have debated and agreed, you go off and put our work together into action, completing as many tasks as you see fit in the time before our next meeting.
3. Review – This meeting allows us time to go over what you have achieved since our last meeting, discussing how many tasks you have managed to complete and the impact that it has had on you and your business. We can then start the process all over again – ensuring you become the best you can be.
The truth and nothing but the truth
I may not always tell you what you want to hear, but I will doit in such a way as to highlight your strengths and not focus on weaknesses. This is why a critical friend is so invaluable, as a true mentor should never make you feel inadequate. I will offer you support and encouragement, I will remind you of urgent items and I will be there when you need me.
The bottom line is that you are no longer on your own.
Want to know more? Maybe you want to book a blind date? Contact Elizabeth Toogood Critical Friend and find out how working together will help achieve your goals.
Elizabeth Toogood Critical Friend – A Safe Pair of Hands: to help you explore and grow with unconditional acceptance.
If you like what you see here –
perhaps we should talk?
Your Critical Friend will work with you:
- to share and analyse your successes
- to discuss and consider things that go wrong & why
- to offer truthful unbiased feedback
- to discuss your thinking in a non-judgemental environment
- to help you discover what to do next
- to become more effective by developing your creative space
- to focus on making your work more productive & profitable
- to achieve success
- to think outside the box to achieve your targets
Having worked at board level in the corporate world, Elizabeth has a wealth of relevant talent and valuable experience.
Elizabeth is a mixture of mentor, coach and non-executive director. She meets face to face with individuals and gives each of them total focus; there are no matrices or models into which they need to fit. The ethos of Elizabeth Toogood is to offer a high level of support and serious intellectual challenge.
“You give me confidence in my self and encourage me to try things. You have tremendous focus and made me see that I can focus and achieve too. You contribute creative ideas and push me to think through my ideas and then deliver….“